Whenever React GraphQL Academy offers a new course or training session, we partner with a company to deliver the best tech venues in a central location. Partner with us today to network with developers and to receive free React training opportunities.
On this page:
- We Offer a Range of Trainings in the React and GraphQL Ecosystem, go to section.
- Partner with Us to Benefit, go to section.
- What Hosts Need to Provide, go to section.
- Who Partners with React GraphQL Academy?, go to section.
- Partner with Us to Win a React or GraphQL Training, go to section.
We’re proud to offer a range of training opportunities at React GraphQL Academy. From one-week Bootcamps to part-time courses and even workshops, all are designed to help developers enhance their React and GraphQL skills. But we couldn’t offer our world-leading training services without a great venue to host our courses.
That’s why we partner with companies throughout Europe to bring React and GraphQL training to more eager developers. However, it isn’t just the eager developers who benefit -- the host company benefits, too.
We have specialised in React and GraphQL training for several years now, and we’re proud to offer a range of different training opportunities to meet the needs of our students:
- Bootcamps are a week-long and intense training courses that help devs upskill quickly.
- Part-Time Courses are a flexible opportunity that fits around the schedules of the developers, and usually take place in the evening or during the weekends.
- Workshops allow developers and companies to upskill their React ecosystem knowledge in a specific area.
The needs of each training type vary, with Bootcamps requiring a full six-days of venue provision. Meanwhile, our part-time courses and workshops are a lot more flexible by their very nature. But so long as you’re a company that can commit to venue provision for the needs of the course, we want to hear from you.
The benefits don’t just go to our developers in training -- your company will reap the rewards as well.
In return for hosting React GraphQL Academy, your company will:
- Get two free places for your devs to learn in the course you're hosting, alongside paying students.
- Enjoy free advertising for your company to an audience of skilled developers.
Daily traffic on our website:
Social media organic reach:
Linkedin: 30,500+ followers
Instagram: 2000+ followers
Facebook: 800+ followers
Twitter: 1100+ followers
Meetup: 7500+ members
- Become a React GraphQL Academy partner.
- Have the opportunity to meet and introduce yourself to the next generation of developers.
We’re excited to offer these opportunities to React GraphQL Academy partners. So what do you need to provide to enjoy these opportunities?
To be considered eligible to host a React GraphQL Academy course, your company simply needs to provide the following:
- A reliable venue space for the duration of the course.
- A room big enough to host 10-20 people (room size dependent on course).
- A venue with a central location and good transport links to make sure students can reach it easily.
And that’s it -- all you need to do to unlock a React training partnership with us.
If you choose to partner with us, you’ll be in good company. IBM, Cloudflare and Publicis Sapient are just some of the prestigious partners who have hosted our training opportunities in the past.
You can find out more about each and every one of our partners over on our Partners page.
As we said above, the React and GraphQL training partnership isn’t just for the benefit of developers that upskill with us. Companies that partner with us also stand to win React or GraphQL training for two lucky developers. We also continue to advertise our partners from our website and to promote these companies to our alumni.
What are you waiting for? If you want to enjoy free React or GraphQL training and your company has the space to host one of our courses, reach out to our friendly team today.
Free learning resources
Signup and learn about cutting-edge React and GraphQL plus the latest news on our courses...
Looking to unsubscribe?
Share this on:
This website is built using Gatsbyjs. Curious about how this blog is implemented? It's open source so you can check the source code
Comments? Shoot me a tweet @reactgqlacademy !